Set within the art-deco magnificence of Lingfield House, Meadow is unique to the region with over 47,000sqft of versatile office space all on one floor.
Now occupied by AMEC – the global supplier of consultancy, engineering and project management services – the space is home to over 500 staff as its seen as AMEC’s northern base of operations in an open plan, professional environment. Space has been broken up to suit specific areas of expertise and market need showing how flexible space at Lingfield Point can be.
Specifications and benefits:
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fully cabled and ready to go
- Flexible floor with raised floor void of 250mm
- Floor to ceiling height in excess of 3.5m
- Extensive natural light
- Self contained loading and delivery bay
- Dedicated entrance with conceirge
- Car parking ratio of 1:300 with good public transport links